Home | Music | Video | Instrumental | About us | Hot News | Contact us | Foreign Musics | Privacy | Our Services | Others

Need To Contact Us For Promotions? and Advert placements
Whatsapp or Call
09099206493

Breaking News

[MUSIC/ VIDEO] : 4STMAN "KING OF THE BEAST"



4’STMAN also known as “OMO IYA WOLI” Released this trouble causing track titled “KING OF THE BEAST”.

I swear if you hear this track you will never regret using your mb to download it.I heard the music,I almost forgot all I learnt in class today,ask me why,

All the verses keep ringing in my brain.


DOWNLOAD MUSIC BELOW…………………………..!!!





WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO OF 4STMAN "KING OF THE BEAST" BELOW......................!!!


The music video is also available for download Below......!!!



DROP YOUR COMMENTS TO SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC

No comments


CALL OR WHATSAPP : 09099206393